Our automatic lines for the pre-purging of the kegs may have 2 or more heads and include accessories or other systems connected to them.
Through pressurization with inert gas, the oxygen present inside the keg is reduced to a minimum. The inert atmosphere stabilizes the product and improves both its quality and its shelf life.
• Processable kegs and workable fittings: any on request
• Entire structure in electro-welded A304 stainless steel
• Purging gas: Inert gas (CO2/N2) ; Cleaning/Sterilization: chemical (to be defined) ; C.I.P. cycle to sanitize the machine
• Example of indicative hourly production: FLS with 4 heads for PETAINER kegs -> 200-250 kegs/h
• HMI touch screen PLC that allows to easily view and set the work parameters
• Interconnection to factory IT systems that makes our machines compliant with Industry 4.0
• Automatisms for the separation of the incoming kegs
• Photoelectric sensors to detect damaged or defective kegs at the outlet and automatic rejection system through pneumatic ejection arm
• Automatic height adjustment between the different types of kegs, controlled by the electric movement system
• During the working cycle, it is possible through specific operations to verify the correct assembly of the valve and the pressurization of the keg
• The loading and unloading of the kegs, normally by the operator, can be automated by means of hoists, stackers or palletizers (see dedicated pages)
• Voltage and frequency adaptable to the electrical standards in use in the final destination Country.Request info